Step 1: Schedule a tour of the Peachtree Academy campus of your choice.
Step 2: Complete and return the New Student Packet to the address provided in the packet.
Step 3: A parent/student interview and testing date will be scheduled.
Step 4: Application file will be reviewed by the Admissions Board for acceptance. Notice of acceptance will be provided within 2 weeks.
Step 5: Registration forms are completed and submitted with payment of the non-refundable Registration Fee.
A student’s registration packet will be considered complete when it contains the following documents:
- Tuition Agreement (completed in full with parent signatures)
- Medical Emergency Form
- Parent Involvement Contract
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental Exam (Form 3300)
Step 6: Make your matriculation payment in order to secure your child’s position within our student body.