GOAL invites you to submit recommendations for up to two new applicants to receive GADA-GOAL Scholarship awards for the 2022-23 academic year. The deadline for applications to be considered for this year’s GADA-GOAL awards is Friday, April 29,2022.
- You may submit up to two new applications on behalf of your best candidates which meet the criteria for GADA-GOAL by having each applicant family complete the attached GADA-GOAL Scholars Fund application. To be considered, applications must be submitted in their entirety (including all required paperwork).
- Please email all applications to email@example.com.
The GADA-GOAL criteria for eligible applicants are summarized below:
- Eligible students must be entering grades 4-12.
- Household income must not exceed GOAL’s 2022-23 guidelines on household income and scholarship amount.
- Awards will be capped, depending upon the level of income of the recipient families; the maximum scholarship award is $4,000 per child.
- To be eligible as a new student, the candidate must be currently enrolled in a Georgia public school and must have been accepted and sponsored by your school.
- Scholarship awards will be provided from the GADA-GOAL Fund and may not be supplemented with amounts from the designated GOAL funds of the respective GOAL Participating School or with funds from any other SSO program.
- Awards are provided for the upcoming 2022-23 academic year only; applications must be resubmitted for each subsequent academic year; and there is no guarantee of renewal.
Award decisions will be announced on Thursday, May 26, 2022